Property Purchase Procedure
After finding the ideal property through our office and completing the negotiations, the below procedure is followed:
1. Assign to a capable lawyer to check the title deeds.
2. Assign to an architect-engineer to check:
• For land: Suitability of the size & shape and buildability.
• For houses/commercial properties: Legality, stability, construction quality.
3. Sign a private agreement-engagement between the two parties to withdraw the property from the market with a downpayment of an amount equal to the 10% of its value.
4. Choose the notary and schedule the date of the final contract signing.